Friendly and Professional
We have our four Registered Veterinary Nurses allowing our patients to make full use of the skilled nursing staff at the clinic whilst reducing waiting times.
Pet health and care advice is FREE of charge and we offer many regular routine pet care services. Some clinics do require a small charge.
While our nurse team are unable to make a definitive diagnosis, they can refer you to a veterinary surgeon if a problem is noted, by having regular free appointments with our nurse problems can be caught early. Due to high demand we are now operating on an appointment based system and have scheduled slots Monday-Friday.
- Dietary advice.
- New puppy or kitten checks
- Weight monitoring- including weight loss clinics
- Vaccination advice
- Preventative treatment advice – including discussions on recommended flea and worming treatment
- Dental and oral hygiene checks including demonstrating how to brush your pets teeth
- Senior clinics – some additional tests may incur a small fee
- Neutering advice
- 6 month checks
- Adolescent checks
- Post operative checks
- Allergy vaccinations
- Stitch removal
- Administering medication – if already prescribed by the vet
- Nail clips
- Expressing of Anal Glands
- Minor dematting
- Blood sampling
- Dressing changes
- Microchipping – *Free if included in the kitten pack*
- Anal gland expressing
- Ear Cleaning
- Tick removal